Celebrate your child’s birthday at Lincolnshire Academy of Dance! Having a dance birthday party has never been so special, easy and fun. We offer the following packages.
For Ages 3-7
For Ages 8-12
Party Times & Reservation:
We have the following days/time available
Weekdays: Between 11 am and 3 pm
Friday Evening: Between 8:30 pm and 10 pm
Saturday: Between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm
Sunday: Between 3 pm and 8 pm
Times and dates are subject to studio and teacher availability
The Party Package
Our parties last 1 ½ hrs and no dance experience is necessary!
- A 45 minute dance class led by our professional dance instructors. The class will include a fun dance warm up, dance games and learning a dance routine which matches the party theme!
- Up to 45 minute gift and party time in the studio
- Each child will receive a gift certificate good for 2 dance classes
- 4 folding tables with chairs
- Assistance in set-up/clean-up
Parents are welcome to stay the entire time
Party Package Pricing:
- $300 for up to 20 kids (ages 3 and up)
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is due with the signed contract at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival on the date of your party
What to bring to your Party?
- Decorations, parents have the option to decorate 30 minutes prior to the party start time
- Tableware such as plates, cups, spoons, forks, napkins and tablecloth
- Any refreshments you prefer such as: a cake or cupcakes, ice cream, snacks, food, or beverages. Don’t forget the candles!
- Party favors
- No alcohol is allowed on studio premises.
- Party Waivers – In order to participate, each party guest must have a completed, signed waiver.
- Absolutely no alcohol allowed on the premises.
- Kids must wear socks or dance shoes. No street shoes will be allowed in the studio.
- Host parent is able to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of the party and must vacate the premises no later than 30 minutes after the end time of the party. Any additional time will require an additional $30.00 fee added to the party balance.
- Guest parents are welcome to stay and watch the party.
- Refreshments should be limited to small snacks, cake, cupcakes and pizza; no extensive catering allowed.