Tap is a fun, high energy style that introduces rhythm patterns for the feet including standard time steps, percussive styles and more complicated steps from the Tap Syllabus.
- Level 1- Ages 6+- Beginning.
- Level 2– Must have completed Tap 1.
- Level 3- Must have completed Tap 2.
- Level 4– Placement Only- Must have completed Tap 3.
- Level 5/6- Advanced – Placement Only.
Solid colored leotard, black tights or tan tights, black shorts or jazz pants, black jazz tap shoes- with a solid shank, not split-sole or suede bottom. Students should wear their hair in a ponytail or bun.