Tap is a fun, high energy style that introduces rhythm patterns for the feet including standard time steps, percussive styles and more complicated steps from the Tap Syllabus.
- Level 1- Ages 6+- Beginning.
- Level 2- Must have completed Tap 1.
- Level 3- Must have completed Tap 2.
- Level 4- Placement Only- Must have completed Tap 3.
- Level 5/6- Advanced - Placement Only.
Students not appropriately dressed will be asked to observe class. This includes missing shoes. This is for the safety of our students.
No jewelry in any class except for medical bracelets and small stud earrings.
Please have all hair accessories packed in your child’s dance bags or have their hair done before coming to class.
Tap: Solid colored leotard, black tights or tan tights, black shorts or jazz pants, black jazz tap shoes- with a solid shank, not split-sole or suede bottom. Students should wear their hair in a ponytail or bun.