Tap is a fun, high energy style that introduces rhythm patterns for the feet including standard time steps, percussive styles and more complicated steps from the Tap Syllabus.
- Level 1- Ages 6+- Beginning
- Level 2– Must have completed Tap 1
- Level 3- Must have completed Tap 2
- Level 4- Placement Only- Must have completed Tap 3
- Level 5- Placement Only- Must have completed Tap 4
- Level 6- Placement Only-Most advanced level -Must have completed Tap 5
- Beginning Teen Tap– No prior experience- beginning level.
Female Identifying: Solid colored leotard, black tights or tan tights, black shorts or jazz pants, black jazz tap shoes- with a solid shank, not split-sole or suede bottom. Students should wear their hair in a ponytail or bun.
Male Identifying: solid color t-shirt, black joggers or jazz pants, black jazz tap shoes- with a solid shank, not split-sole or suede bottom.
*students who do not identify as either male or female can choose from either of the options listed above