Hip Hop is a blend of today’s high energy “street style” movement with popping, locking and “house/ club” dancing. It is a fun, fast paced and high energy class focused on rhythmic dancing, cardio, and may include floor work. We place students by age at our beginning- intermediate levels.
- Little Hip Hop-Ages 3-5- A fun introduction to Hip Hop classes!
- Level 1– 1st Grade-Beginner- No Prior Experience.
- Level 2– 2nd and 3rd Grades- Advanced Beginner.
- Level 3 and Funk & Groove- 4th and 5th Grades- Intermediate.
- Level 4– 6th and 7th Grades- Advanced Intermediate.
- Level 5– 8th and 9th Grades or Placement- Advanced.
- Level 6-Ages 14+ or Placement-Most Advanced Level.
T-shirt or leotard, black shorts or jazz pants, jazz shoes or jazz sneakers, hair in a ponytail or bun. If hair is short, it must be pulled back with a headband or barrettes.