Lincolnshire Academy of Dance COVID-19 Policy-Updated January 20, 2022:
The safety of our students, families and staff is always our number one priority. Our policies will be updated in accordance with Restore Illinois, CDC and Lake County Health Department Guidelines. To keep LAD safe for everyone, please read and comply with the following Covid-19 policies and guidelines.
Testing Positive for Covid:
- Quarantine for 5 days
- At day 5, if you are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms have subsided, you can come back to the studio with a well fitting mask.
- On day 5, we highly recommend taking an antigen test. If the test is negative, you can come back to the studio with a well fitting mask. If the test is positive, isolate for another 5 days.
- Wear a well fitting mask around others for 10 days (no need to quarantine, but continue to monitor symptoms)
- On day 5, take a test (PCR recommended). If the test is negative, there is no need for quarantining. If the test is positive, please see the guidelines above.
- Quarantine for 5 days.
- On day 5, take a test (PCR recommended). If the test is negative, there is no need for further quarantining, but continue to monitor any symptoms for the next 5 days. If the test is positive, please see the guidelines above.
Our lobby is CLOSED to anyone outside of our students. Parents may come in to make a payment during office hours. Parents of 3-5 year olds may escort their child to and from class. Please keep your child home if they are experiencing Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
For your convenience, we have extra child and adult masks at the front desk. Thank you for your cooperation.
All Rehearsals/Group Classes – Masks are MANDATORY regardless of vaccination status.
Private Lessons – All students and staff who are FULLY vaccinated and boosted have the option of wearing a mask. Anyone NOT FULLY vaccinated must wear a mask at all times.