Jazz is a high energy form of dance with a focus on proper technique. These classes include stretching with a cardio warm-up and will include body isolations, coordination exercises, turns, jumps, and traveling across the floor. Jazz is a fun and fast paced class that improves technique, strength, balance and flexibility.
- Jazz 1, 2 & 3– Please refer to Ballet Levels for Jazz placement levels.
- Jazz levels 4, 5 and 6– Students must be enrolled in Ballet 4, 5 or 6, respectively, to take these classes.
- Teen Jazz 1- Beginning level for ages 10-18
- Teen Jazz 2– Beginning-Intermediate for ages 10-18
- Teen Jazz 3– Intermediate for ages 13-18.
Solid colored leotard, black or tan tights, black shorts or black jazz pants, black or tan jazz shoes, hair in a bun with a hair net and bobby pins.